October 2018 Blog Post
Hinton Cars October blog
Welcome & Competition Winners
Hello and welcome to the Hinton Cars, monthly blog!
Before we get started, its competition results time. Our winners this month?
Mr and Mrs Davis, travelling from Highcliffe to Gatwick, congratulations!
Enjoy your free trip, and your holiday. Listen out for a phone call for more information! As usual, we will try and get a photo to use for this blog as well.
We have been really pleased with the positive response to our competition. We decided to run this monthly competition to try and give a little bit back to you, echoing our gratitude for your continued custom, so thank you for the support and we’ll endeavour to keep giving back to you guys. The competition rules are extremely simple, and all the T&C’s will be at the bottom of this blog. Entering the competition is as easy as it gets, simply book a taxi with Hinton Cars and we’ll enter you automatically, easy right? So, if you’d like to be in with a chance of winning our November competition, all you have to do is book a car with us before the 31st October, and that’s it, you’ll be in with a chance! This format is consistent every month, so the same applies to December, you must book before the last day of November in order to be entered.
There are many ways to book with Hinton Cars, see below.
Our quote/booking request form on our website https://hintoncars.co.uk/booking/
Our social media pages on twitter, Facebook and linkedin
We are always trying to think of ways to make booking easier for you, our clients.
As mentioned before, we’re always trying to innovate our services at Hinton Cars, looking for new ways to improve our business and give our clients the best experience possible. We are now offering some extra services that recently a couple of our clients have asked for.
- Only applies to airport or docks journeys.
- We will help you into the airport or cruise departures area, providing our assistance with anything you might need.
- We can then hang around to ensure that you get checked in successfully, or we can leave if you’re happy on your own. We hope this is a service that lets our customers rest a little easier, knowing that they will have someone around to help them with the checking in process, which can be a little overwhelming and frustrating at times.
- Of course, we will help you out as little or as much as you would like.
- This service will be charged at our standard waiting time tariff.
- To find out more about this service, please give us a call on 01425276888.
2 essential provisions
- Our newest idea, purchasing our customers bread and milk etc on their return from their holidays.
- We hope that this alleviates some of the stresses of returning from holiday, even if it is something as simple of having a nice cup of tea and a slice of toast when you get home.
- If you would like to utilise this service, then please ask the office when making your booking and they will be able to accommodate your reasonable requests.
- We will then keep the receipt for you and charge you the amount on the receipt plus a small service charge for collecting your goods.
Our Company is Expanding
The progress we’ve made over the last few months has been unprecedented, which, whilst this is a positive thing, has also caused a few growing pains. Because of this, we are taking on new office staff to help accommodate this incline in our business and the results seem to be promising. We are also looking at the possibility of taking on a new owner driver in a part time position, with the potential for a full-time position as the company expands. This is great news for Hinton Cars, but we would like to ask you to be patient with us throughout this transition period. If we can’t pick up the phone immediately, please note that we are busy, but your call is our first priority and you will be dealt with in our usual manner. Simply leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We are as always eternally grateful for your patience and relish the chance to expand our business and keep improving for all of our loyal clients.
Reminder of our Vehicles
In case anyone was interested about the current team at Hinton Cars.
We currently have 5 team members….
- Toni who answers the phone and tells us what to do!!!
- Mike who is our social media expert and is starting to answer our phones for us in the office.
- Zoe (likes to think she is the boss) who mainly does local work and uses our wheelchair accessible vehicle (WAV) as well as the answers the phone.
- Allen Senior who is mainly a long-distance driver
- Allen who IS the Boss although Zoe doesn’t agree. He does local and long-distance driving and occasionally answers the phone.
We have different types of vehicles, which we hope fit all our client’s needs.
- 2 Hyundai i40 estates which both Allen’s drive.
- Citroen Berlingo which is our wheelchair vehicle.
- Vauxhall Vivaro which is our minibus which takes up to 8 passengers and their luggage.
- If you have a preference regarding the type of vehicle you would like, please ask when making your booking and we will do our best to make it available for you.
See You Next Month!
Thank you for reading our October blog post, don’t forget the clocks go back on the 28th October, so we all get an extra hour in bed! Oh, and winter begins… Enjoy your October, stay safe, and thank you for reading our blog.
Terms & Conditions
Allen – Hinton cars